Crushed Glass for Surface Preparation
|FOB Price:||US $150-350 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $150-350/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000metric Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1-3mm, 1.5-0.85mm, 0.85-0.3mm.
- Application: Metal Parts
- Source: Artificial Abrasives
- Hardness: Conventional Abrasive
- Transport Package: 25kgs PVC Bag, 1 Mt/Big Bag
- Origin: China
- Artificial Abrasive Type: Glass
- Function: Surface Finish
- Particle Size: Abrasive
- Trademark: Yichang
- Specification: 1-3mm, 1.5-0.85mm, 0.85-0.3mm.
- HS Code: 70010000
A low cost expendable blast cleaning media containing neither free silica or heavy metals. Diamond Cut does not pose health hazards such as could be created by silica sand or slag media. The sharp cutting angular edge provide an accurate consistent surface profile and fast cleaning action at lower pressures, to produce excellent surface preparation, and yet is environmentally safe and user friendly.
Available in a number of different mesh grade sizes.
Crushed Glass is one of the most economical expendable abrasives for cleaning surfaces where recovery and reuse is not practical or possible.
The Crushed Glass CONTAINS NO FREE SILICA
Silicon dioxide (SiO2) 70.00 - 75.00%
Sodium oxide (Na2O) 12.00 - 15.00%
Calcium oxide (CaO) 7.00 - 12.00%
Magnesium oxide (MgO) approx. 5.00%
Aluminium oxide (AL2O3) approx. 2.50%
Potassium oxide (K2O) approx. 1.50%
Hardness: 6.0 Moh
Colour: Pure or Mixed
Bulk Density: 1250kg/M3
1.Cleaning, descaling and surface preparation of structural steel fabrications in the oil & gas, petrochemical and shipyard industries prior to coating application.
2.Stainless steel and duplex blasting without ferrous contamination prior to coating. Surface preparation of aluminium and fiberglass ship hulls prior to painting.
3.Maintenance blasting of chemical plants, pipelines, mining equipment, power stations, petrochemical plants, gas tanks, rail and road bridges, masonry etc.
4. Used for cleaning of mould such as forging dies, rubber, plastic, metal casting, extrusion & stamping dies
5. Used for cleaning and removing the flash, burr of integrate circuit and semiconductor device
6. Used for shot peening of medical equipment, textile machinery and all kinds of hardware products
7. Used for cleaning and removing burr of all kinds of metal tube, non-ferrous alloy precision casting